Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sacrifices

Are you willing to make some sacrifices in order to lose weight and better your heath? For a long while I was really opposed to this, but now I think I am finally grasping that if I want change I have to make changes. I was stuck for a few days with no losses, which isnt a big deal, except that I went from eating carbs to LC...almost guaranteed water loss. In my last post I wrote I was frustrated. Well, looking back on my menus for the last few days I saw that I was consuming to much creamer- both sugar free and heavy cream. So, beginning today I am going to cut it down to 2 servings a day. This is going to be hard because I was finding my afternoon and evening tea a savior in terms of keeping me from going off track or overeating. Now, I am going to have to look for other ways to do that, or I'm going to have to learn to like tea with just some splenda. Um, that doesnt sound very appealing!

As for yesterday, I am happy to say that despite my frustrations I stayed OP and was rewarded by a nice little drop on the scale! I am not at my low yet, but closer than I have been in over a week. Now it's time to get past that. I'd love to see a new number this week!

Me and hubby are probably going out to dinner this evening so I have to be careful and make sure I stick to plan if I want to see that happen. I know I can do it, and I know I'll feel much better tomorrow when I do

Yesterday's accountability
B: 2 eggs cooked in butter w/ a bit of cheese, coffee w/ creamer (2 cups)
L: chicken w/ blue cheese dressing, tea w/ HWC
D: Steak w/ parm cheese, sourkraut
s: tea w/ creamer, natural PB

No comments:

Post a Comment