Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frustrated


I'm so dang frustrated this morning. I've basically been eating LC for 3 days now and I havent even dropped an ounce of weight. I know I had a slip the other night but it wasnt terrible. It isnt like I binged. This is when the scale becomes my enemy, but I wont let it, NOPE, not this time. I said a week, that I would do this for a week without changing anything so that is what I am going to do. I may have to start counting carbs and calories though, because something isnt right. Heck, I'm not even at my low high weight at this point! People drop substantial amounts of weight when they switch to LC, why havent I? Is my metabolism that messed up? I thought while I was pregnant I basically reset it by eating "normal", but maybe not, or maybe I undid all my good in the last 3.5 months? I dont know, what I do know is that this time I wont give up and cave, I wont let this derail me. This time I will stay OP and hope it helps that scale move in the right direction

Yesterdays Accountability
B: scrambled eggs w/ sour cream, coffee w/ sf creamer (2 cups)
L: taco salad (ground beef, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, cheese, lettuce)
s: natural PB, tea w/ HWC
D: chicken w/ ranch dressing, sourkraut
s: string cheese, tea w/ HWC

Weight: 127.0

No comments:

Post a Comment