Friday, January 29, 2010

Keep Moving Forward.....

I hate waking up after a bad night. Heck, who am I kidding!? I hate waking up! I am so not a morning person. So today is the start of day 3 and it is going to take some serious talking to myself to keep on track. My thinking is "I blew it." I have to change that and look at the big picture. One slip up isn't horrible. No, I'm not happy about it, but it is done and over and it is time for me to move forward. So here I go, starting another day hoping that at my weekly check in I will see change.

Yesterday's accountability
B: spinach and cheese omelet, coffee w/ sf creamer (2 cups)
L: salad w/ chopped pork $ ranch dressing, coffee w/ HWC
s: natural PB
D: chicken & broccoli w/ light alfredo sauce
s: 1/2 slice bologna w/ mayo, string cheese
* few scoops ice cream*

Exercise: 2.5 mile walk

Weight: 126.8

No comments:

Post a Comment