Saturday, February 6, 2010

Temptation


I work in a Mexican restaurant..temptation is all over the place. Up until very recently I had a lot of trouble staying away from "bad" foods, especially the chips and salsa that are readily available. Lately however I have found that losing weight is more important than a few chips. I never thought I'd get to this place. I finally realized that if I want to feel good about myself physically I HAVE to make changes, plain and simple. So now, before work, I have a big meal and then I sip on diet soda while I am there. I am happy to say I have been rewarded by staying away from the junk and hit another new low this morning...only by a few ounces, but still..it's something!

Yesterdays Accountability
B: eggs with sour cream, coffee w/ creamer
L: chicken ceaser salad
D: chicken w/ alfredo sauce
s: cottage cheese, tea w/ HWC

Weight: 124.4

No comments:

Post a Comment