Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beyond Frustration



After hitting a new low yesterday I was so excited to see new numbers, to start making real progress with my weight loss. I was so excited that I managed to not even sneak a single chip at work last night in anticipation of seeing another new number on the scale. Well what happened? My weight was UP 1.2 pounds this morning. WTF? I dont know what I am going to do but I can't keep eating this way without seeing results. I'm going to try to cut back on cheese for a few days and see if it helps, if it doesnt I am going to have to rethink this LC way of eating

Yesterdays Accountability:
B: scrambled eggs w/ cheese and sour cream, 1 cup coffee w/ HWC
L: grilled chicken salad w/ cucumbers, cheese and ranch
D: pork, sourkraut
s: string cheese, tea with HWC


Weight: 126.2

No comments:

Post a Comment