Friday, February 5, 2010

New mini goal



I realized this morning as I stepped on the scale that I am 3 pounds from a 35 pound weight loss- that's all! Just 3 pounds!! So I decided to set a new mini goal to hopefully help motivate me to keep moving forward. Kyle will be 4 months old (where has the time gone!!)on the 12th. I'd LOVE to say I've lost 35 pounds in 4 months, that means almost 9 pounds a month, which averages out to be about 2 pounds a week. That, in my opinion, is perfect weight loss, and it would put me at my goal weight in less than 2 months! So I am recommitting myself today to lose those 3 pounds by the 12th. I know I can do it! Plus, my mother is coming to visit on the 18th so I know my diet is going to suffer a bit while she is here. I am ok with that though. If I hold strong until then I will allow a few days off plan. So today I am going to be squeeky clean AND I am going to work out. Time to get moving!

Yesterdays Accountability
B: cream cheese omelet, coffee w/ creamer
L: chicken ceaser salad
s: tea w/ HWC
D: steak, creamed spinach
s: cottage cheese

Weight: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment